Monday, December 29, 2008

Spending most of my time in the KITCHEN

Today is holiday....I've been spending most of my time in the kitchen to cook...... Wuuhooo, i've grown up!
wakakakakaka ^^
I've been helping my family to prepare breakfast and lunch...
Now then i know how much effort that our MOMMY had put in for the family to keep us well fed. Today i knew it, i've test it........ Though it's tiring but i'm happy!! Keke...... Thank God for Mommy~
So today i've prepared 2 meal, which are egg sandwich & meat ball soup.....
I make the meat ball myself ok?!!! heee ^^
Tonight, i went to the Thanksgiving night, we ate poridge~ Wuuhoooo...
Can you believe it??!! There are salted eggs, "pi tan"(viviana somemore said it's a black dark egg, keke ^^), "Dao shi", "chai xin", "you za kuih", vege and also 12 beaten fry eggs and there is only 8 ppl eating it. Gosh, High Cholesterol!!!!! First we thought all these will not be enough, wanna go for McD somemore~ But we didnt go for McD la, coz we end up very very very full...
The best part of tonight thanksgiving is Peggy's cheesecake!!!! Yummy~we also had keropok... which Aimei said she can;t live without it~ hahahaha.....
Spending time talking talking, so nice~ Keep on laughing laughing only.. Really thank God for tonight!!!!
Nice holiday~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment